Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some more paint upgrades using rattle can paint system.

Quote Originally Posted by brentintexas View Post
    Think the blue tail would look funny. If it were mine I would add a pinstripe to separate the colors.
    I had a friend tell me this and I do agree. he believed I should use vinyl for this pinstripe. But I will paint this on. I was thinking a dark maroon. I was then thinking to paint the N Number the same color as the pinstripe.

Quote Originally Posted by 1600vw View Post
    I am also going to address the cowl. I was thinking about putting shark teeth on it and the eye's on the valve covers. Or put nose art on the cowl and no teeth or eye's. Something like what you would find on an old WWII airplane. I am leaning more and more towards the shark teeth and eye's but again we will see.
    Try to photoshop it before doing this, might give you an idea on what it would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by 1600vw View Post
    I had a friend tell me this and I do agree. he believed I should use vinyl for this pinstripe. But I will paint this on. I was thinking a dark maroon. I was then thinking to paint the N Number the same color as the pinstripe.
    A dark maroon would be a nice contrasting color.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike B View Post
    Try to photoshop it before doing this, might give you an idea on what it would look like.

A dark maroon would be a nice contrasting color.
    That is a very good idea. I have never used Photo Shop but will give this a try. Thanks for the comments and the type of feed back I am looking for.

Thanks Again.
    Tony

You certainly have the knack for making that look good.

It would be a mess of runs if I did that!

The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.