Thread: Some Quick Humor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some Quick Humor

It seems to me that this forum has gotten kind of stale, there are topics that no one even comments on for weeks and even the active one is mostly by the same half dozen or so of us.
    We need more people writing more about more things.
    Maybe it would help to have new or different topics, perhaps one on safety. Or maybe one on Humor. In the attempt to bring some badly needed humor to the site, I offer the following, which I cant take credit for making up , this came from the newspaper. And read them quickly because someone with tender feet will likely protest that this is stepping on someones toes.
    Headline From The 2nd Debate:
    1. He calls her " The Devil" . The real Satan protests that he is insulted. P S, another critic actually said "she smells sulfurous" . Really, not making that up
    2. American women call for building a wall around him.
    3. Offer to take women voters "shopping for furniture" not selling well in the suburbs.
    4. Kim Jong-Un , Putin, and Assad all applaud his plan to jail opponent.
    In hard times, or any times, a sense of humor is a good thing. Hope some of you have enough humor to enjoy these, and take it for a joke, no need to try to make a serious or partisan thing. There were a few others but I edited some out that were not P G rated. The author is Fitsimmonds?
    Not many could dispute that we are having some hard times nowadays.

But on a serious note, it in a way is a good thing, and in lots of other parts of the world they would not even have this process.
    Sir Winston Churchill, once said when questioned about the flaws in English government, specifically the justice system said, "It is the worst one, except for all the other ones in the world."
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 10-12-2016 at 12:26 PM.