Thread: Can't get Solidworks access code after FIVE attempts over a seven day period....!

Angry Can't get Solidworks access code after FIVE attempts over a seven day period....!

I met with Charlie Becker at the Zenith open house and he explained the current Solidworks offer for members.
    When I returned home, I filled out the Solidworks form and requested an access code.
    My EAA membership is current...
    My email address of record is correct...and I have received other unrelated communication from EAA.
    My junk inbox is empty...
    Yet....over a seven day period and after five requests...I have received nothing but the following message of:

"Thank you for filling out the form to access SOLIDWORKS. You will soon receive an email with your unique access code to login to SOLIDWORKS.

Please visit www.eaa.org for more information about other EAA Member Benefits."

No such access code has been received after these multiple requests.

I emailed EAA five days ago describing my dilemma and requesting help...and have yet to receive an acknowledgement.

I am using Windows 10 with Firefox 7.0

Email is with netzero.com

Can anyone explain why EAA has not responded to my request and why an access code is not being sent?

SOLIDWORKS Support Volunteer Jeffrey Meyer's Avatar
    Only suggestion I have is try Cory's Thread on the subject, and if that doesn't help send him a private message:

http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?...tallation-FAQs

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Meyer View Post
    Only suggestion I have is try Cory's Thread on the subject, and if that doesn't help send him a private message:

http://eaaforums.org/showthread.php?...tallation-FAQs
    Thanks...have sent Cory a PM.

Im having the same issue, did you get yours resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by Owenslee View Post
    I met with Charlie Becker at the Zenith open house and he explained the current Solidworks offer for members.
    When I returned home, I filled out the Solidworks form and requested an access code.
    My EAA membership is current...
    My email address of record is correct...and I have received other unrelated communication from EAA.
    My junk inbox is empty...
    Yet....over a seven day period and after five requests...I have received nothing but the following message of:

"Thank you for filling out the form to access SOLIDWORKS. You will soon receive an email with your unique access code to login to SOLIDWORKS.

Please visit www.eaa.org for more information about other EAA Member Benefits."

No such access code has been received after these multiple requests.

I emailed EAA five days ago describing my dilemma and requesting help...and have yet to receive an acknowledgement.

I am using Windows 10 with Firefox 7.0

Email is with netzero.com

Can anyone explain why EAA has not responded to my request and why an access code is not being sent?

I solved this issue for myself between Monday night and yesterday mid-morning. After having already seen this thread, Cory's general FAQ thread, and another thread on the same issue, I directly emailed Cory and he got me taken care of within a few hours. The software is now functional on my home desktop as of 10pm eastern last night.

So I would have to say that if you also have exhausted your options, PM or email Cory. Also note that the other thread covered email providers as being an issue.