Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Log in

Recently, something about the forum login process changed. I used to be able to log in using the "User Name" and "password" fields at the top of the forum page. The words "User Name" and "password" used to disappear as soon as I started typing in those fields; now, I have to delete them first. Now, whether or not I enter my info there, it takes me to a separate login page, where I have to enter my username and password. I'm using Safari on an iPad. Would you please put it back the way it was, or tell me an easier way to sign in?
    Last edited by dougbush; 05-22-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dougbush View Post
    Recently, something about the forum login process changed. I used to be able to log in using the "User Name" and "password" fields at the top of the forum page. The words "User Name" and "password" used to disappear as soon as I started typing in those fields; now, I have to delete them first. Now, whether or not I enter my info there, it takes me to a separate login page, where I have to enter my username and password. I'm using Safari on an iPad. Would you please put it back the way it was, or tell me an easier way to sign in?
    I am running the same setup and I just tried it. The process still works for me.Rick

Banned
    I'm experiencing the exact same situation as dougbush. Very annoying, please fix it. Same thing occurs on both my IPad and laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoranch View Post
    I am running the same setup and I just tried it. The process still works for me.Rick
    Which version of iOS are you using? Mine is 9.3.2 .

Which version of iOS are you using? Mine is 9.3.2 .

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I'm having our provider look into this...

our provider has fixed the issue - please clear your browser cache and let me know if you are still having troubles logging in!

forum shut off at night?

I used to be able to log into this forum at night (3rd. shift worker) but now can't. Is the forum shut down at night?Bill H.

I am having the same issue's as the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    our provider has fixed the issue - please clear your browser cache and let me know if you are still having troubles logging in!

Yes that worked for me. Thank you Glory.