Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Installation FAQs

Hi,

I just became a member of EAA but I am unable to access the form to request SolidWorks. I believe it may have something to do with the site maintenance.

Is there another way I can request a download of SolidWorks?

Thank you

I'm having the same issue, and would love some help as well.

If anyone is still having issues with accessing the correct page, try a different browser. I tried Google Chrome and couldn't reach the page. I then tried Microsoft Edge and was able to access the correct page and do the download. I recall us having the same issue at the office so I thought I'd give it a try here. This is a known issue with some webpages.

Quote Originally Posted by actruck View Post
    If anyone is still having issues with accessing the correct page, try a different browser. I tried Google Chrome and couldn't reach the page. I then tried Microsoft Edge and was able to access the correct page and do the download. I recall us having the same issue at the office so I thought I'd give it a try here. This is a known issue with some webpages.
    Yeah, I've tried four browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, Safari) on three computers and a phone, on ethernet, wifi, and mobile, with and without a VPN. Nothing's worked.

I've also tried multiple browsers with no luck

I clicked the "Chat Now" button in the bottom right, and the person I talked to said there's an error with the website they're aware of, and was able to email me the instructions. Installing now!

Has anyone had issues activating the license? I get the error that the activation count has been exceeded.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadR View Post
    Has anyone had issues activating the license? I get the error that the activation count has been exceeded.
    I'm getting the same error.

I heard back from SolidWorks' student edition support. They said that the maximum number of activations for the serial number in question have been used.

Is there another serial number we can use? Solidworks support suggested I ask EAA for another license, so here I am!

Thanks for any responses!

yup I am getting the same error

I'm also getting the same error.

Does an admin at EAA monitor this thread?