Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Installation FAQs

Hi,

I just became a member of EAA but I am unable to access the form to request SolidWorks. I believe it may have something to do with the site maintenance.

Is there another way I can request a download of SolidWorks?

Thank you

I'm having the same issue, and would love some help as well.

If anyone is still having issues with accessing the correct page, try a different browser. I tried Google Chrome and couldn't reach the page. I then tried Microsoft Edge and was able to access the correct page and do the download. I recall us having the same issue at the office so I thought I'd give it a try here. This is a known issue with some webpages.

Quote Originally Posted by actruck View Post
    If anyone is still having issues with accessing the correct page, try a different browser. I tried Google Chrome and couldn't reach the page. I then tried Microsoft Edge and was able to access the correct page and do the download. I recall us having the same issue at the office so I thought I'd give it a try here. This is a known issue with some webpages.
    Yeah, I've tried four browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, Safari) on three computers and a phone, on ethernet, wifi, and mobile, with and without a VPN. Nothing's worked.

I've also tried multiple browsers with no luck

I clicked the "Chat Now" button in the bottom right, and the person I talked to said there's an error with the website they're aware of, and was able to email me the instructions. Installing now!