Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lousy wristbands this year.

1st wristband failure in 25+ years!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    Someone needs to figure out who produced the weekly wristbands and whack them hard. Normally, you can't ever open the snap on the wristband once it's closed (by design). This year both me and another volunteer had ours open on several occassions (in fact, I lost mine but it was on Sunday when nobody was checking them too hard). We had several other people come to Vintage and complain that they had lost theirs as a result (and in one case one previously worn one turned into our lost and found.
    Yes, my locking tab broke and disappeared without me noticing it gone, while I was at the museum on the 6th day. Fortunately an elderly gal saw the band dropped and informed me of it. Tried looking for an hour for the locking tab. And with no luck, I went up to ticket sales at the entrance to the museum to tell them of my situation. The was a "smart ass" guy there said there has never been a problem and insinuated I found the band and tried to use it to get in. I was so mad, I borrowed a stapler from the store and stapled the band on.

Byron J. Covey
    Quote Originally Posted by ndav8r View Post
    .... The was a "smart ass" guy there said there has never been a problem and insinuated I found the band and tried to use it to get in. ...
    EAA employee, volunteer or by-stander?

BJC

Except for this forum I never heard otherwise about probalemws with the bands.

Had mine on 8 days no problem. My wife the same, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron J. Covey View Post
    EAA employee, volunteer or by-stander?

BJC
    Don't know if he was a volunteer of EAA employee, but he was standing behind the ticket counter in the Museum.