Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lousy wristbands this year.

Lousy wristbands this year.

Someone needs to figure out who produced the weekly wristbands and whack them hard. Normally, you can't ever open the snap on the wristband once it's closed (by design). This year both me and another volunteer had ours open on several occassions (in fact, I lost mine but it was on Sunday when nobody was checking them too hard). We had several other people come to Vintage and complain that they had lost theirs as a result (and in one case one previously worn one turned into our lost and found.

So sorry to hear that and for the inconvenience! I'm passing along this feedback. Thank you!

Interesting. Mine held in there well for 6-7 days with showers, etc. Just another data point.
    Bryan

Houston

I definitely saw more issues with the weekly wristbands this year than the prior few years. I'll be looking into this one too!
    Eric Cernjar, EAA # 1133654

Interesting. Mine seemed the exact same as the others I've worn for the past 12 years. No probs here - had to cut the "rivet" off when I returned home.

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

I wore mine for 10 days this year with no problems. Got there Thurs eve before, put the wristband on Friday morning to make sure I didn't lose it, and had to cut it off after I got home Sunday evening. But I did have one come unsnapped on opening day a few years ago and was afraid I would have to buy another one, but after a thorough questioning about was I sure I had one, and was I sure I had it snapped properly, they gave me a new one.

maybe they can just paint them on? Or would that get the thread deleted?

Good one, Marty!

Mine stayed on all week. Took showers every day and even snagged it (the wristband ) on a few things.

On the last day there, the snap mechanism popped off. So no harm, but just confirms there was something different there.