Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2M Young Eagle

deleted
    Last edited by Jim Heffelfinger; 08-29-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Fair question here: Sean D. Tucker (Chairman) and Harrison Ford both flew YE's during AV (saw it with my own eyes). Have THEY completed the YPP BC and training process? While I could surmise that it would be true for Sean to 'set an example' for the program, I seem to think that it would be incredulous for Harrison to:

a. have been asked to submit to a BC

b. actually done so if he had been asked. . .

Which leads to a logical question: what makes either of them any different or special?

Of course, none of this matters to me personally, as I will never participate in YE's for all the reasons previously stated in other threads.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Heffelfinger View Post
    Returning to my Thread Question.....please read
    Personally I do see the value in knowing we actually served 2M YE and will celebrate that moment as well as the ceremonial one held at AV16.
    Fully appreciate and understand your quest for truth and honesty in all things, but as Cher said to Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck, "Snap out of it!" ;>)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBush View Post
    Fair question here: Sean D. Tucker (Chairman) and Harrison Ford both flew YE's during AV (saw it with my own eyes). Have THEY completed the YPP BC and training process? While I could surmise that it would be true for Sean to 'set an example' for the program, I seem to think that it would be incredulous for Harrison to:

Which leads to a logical question: what makes either of them any different or special?
    Me as well with thine eyes.

a. Agreed, no.

b. Agreed, no.

Special? Harrison Ford? Well one, he's Hans Solo; two, he's Indiana Jones; and three he's Harrison Ford. Anything else you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by TomBush View Post

Of course, none of this matters to me personally, as I will never participate in YE's for all the reasons previously stated in other threads.
    I wondered the exact same question. Anyone from EAA HQ wanna answer those easy questions? Has Tucker and Ford completed the training and BG checks?
    1996 Quad City Challenger CWS w/503 - Sold
    1974 7ECA Citabria - Sold
    1986 Pitts S1S

I have no inside information, but I'm guessing that Mr. Ford did go through the background check, and that's how they found out that a policeman did something extremely careless. (Where have I heard that phrase before?) I figure that was how this problem was discovered. The timing is certainly right for it.

Harrison Ford was mistakenly given criminal record for battery: Actor's name was entered by rookie cop during training but he forgot to delete the data afterwards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fterwards.html

deleted
    Last edited by Jim Heffelfinger; 08-29-2016 at 07:31 PM.

RE: YE program - I saw a large leap in numbers. I have an inquiring mind, I asked a simple question. It could have been answered in one sentence. At worst a simple paragraph.
    The last thing I want is the thread being hijacked by the NEVER YPP tribe.
    Hal, if you will take this thread down I would appreciate it.
    Jim
    Might as well take it down, the EAA is not going to answer any of the questions asked anyway.
    1996 Quad City Challenger CWS w/503 - Sold
    1974 7ECA Citabria - Sold
    1986 Pitts S1S

None of the NEVER YPP tribe mentioned this BS count flight until you brought it up. Not sure what you were actually hoping to accomplish other than stir the pot. Like they could ever answer "No, we made those numbers up."

RE: YE program - I saw a large leap in numbers. I have an inquiring mind, I asked a simple question. It could have been answered in one sentence. At worst a simple paragraph.
    The last thing I want is the thread being hijacked by the NEVER YPP tribe.
    Hal, if you will take this thread down I would appreciate it.
    Jim