Thread: Online Ticket Purchsing Issues?

Online Ticket Purchsing Issues?

When I bought my son's weekly pass for him this morning (using his member number), it didn't give an option for the student pass, so I assumed that it ended at age 17. But I see now that it's ages 6-18. I paid $123 for his weekly wrist band but it should've actually charged $62 according to the fee schedule. (for the record he is still an actual student, too)

I swear I have some weird little quirk with tickets every year. (not an eaa fault thing, just always something odd)

Murphy's Law

Russ Zimmerman
    EAA Member #292524
    "Thanks Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatFlight View Post
    When I bought my son's weekly pass for him this morning (using his member number), it didn't give an option for the student pass, so I assumed that it ended at age 17. But I see now that it's ages 6-18. I paid $123 for his weekly wrist band but it should've actually charged $62 according to the fee schedule. (for the record he is still an actual student, too)

I swear I have some weird little quirk with tickets every year. (not an eaa fault thing, just always something odd)
    This is a legitimate concern. Can you please send an email to eaarefunds@eaa.org regarding this issue? You shouldn't have had to pay the $123 rate if your son is under 18.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric Cernjar, EAA # 1133654

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cernjar View Post
    This is a legitimate concern. Can you please send an email to eaarefunds@eaa.org regarding this issue? You shouldn't have had to pay the $123 rate if your son is under 18.

Thanks,
    Eric
    I did initially email member services and they told me to contact that email you listed above, but I never heard anything back. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatFlight View Post
    I did initially email member services and they told me to contact that email you listed above, but I never heard anything back. Thanks for your help.
    I think everyone is still getting their bearings back after the event, but I'd expect that you will get a response in the next week or two. If you do not, could you please send me a PM?

Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric Cernjar, EAA # 1133654

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cernjar View Post
    I think everyone is still getting their bearings back after the event, but I'd expect that you will get a response in the next week or two. If you do not, could you please send me a PM?

Thanks,
    Eric
    Thanks so much. The ticketing company actually sent through a refund of the difference this morning.