Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SolidWorks and EAA

I downloaded the installation manager It wont let you download the software until you have the Key

Check your spam filter, then. You did enter the unique code we sent you from the EAA website into the form field from SOLIDWORKS, right?

Alternatively, follow the instructions you received from EAA via email, again and make sure you are using a valid email on the SOLIDWORKS web form and try again.

I just did all that and made sure that everything was correct still not working.
    Last edited by mdavisgtm; 08-02-2016 at 03:58 PM.

I'm having the same problem. I signed up last week and I received the download information, but I have not received the Key email. I tried filling out the information again today, and have not received either email.

I have been checking my junk and spam mails everyday as well.

Question: I have been using E-Drawings to view STP files for sometime. Would the fact that Dassault has my email on file from that download interfere with this registration?

Thanks

I was in the same boat until I checked my spam folder after a few days of waiting. I'm not sure why it was sent there but at least I'm downloading it now. Maybe it would be worth checking your email settings in case the "spam" is getting automatically deleted. Filling out the form again sends out another email with the exact same key.

I got it! It was hidden way in my spam folder thank you for the help!

Yeah, I have scoured my spam and junk folders with no luck. Crazy thing is, I got the EAA email telling how to fill out the form and download, but I never received the seperate email with the key. I've even filled out the registration twice and still no key email.

Quote Originally Posted by TTURV7 View Post
    I never received the seperate email with the key. I've even filled out the registration twice and still no key email.
    I went around & around with this too. Finally entered my work email address in their form, and got the email with the registration code within seconds.

I suspect that they do not reply to yahoo accounts, or that yahoo is filtering them (yeah, I checked spam, etc, etc)

Patrick Hoyt
    N63PZ

That's It!! Don't use Yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I went around & around with this too. Finally entered my work email address in their form, and got the email with the registration code within seconds.

I suspect that they do not reply to yahoo accounts, or that yahoo is filtering them (yeah, I checked spam, etc, etc)

Patrick Hoyt
    N63PZ
    I think you hit the nail on the head!!! Thanks. I used my Gmail instead of Yahoo and it came right thru. They must be filtering Yahoo for some reason.

Mike

SOLIDWORKS Support Volunteer
    I am going through the download process, and the second page wants my serial number. Where does that come from?