Thread: EAA AirVenture 2016 Grounds Map is Posted

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!

EAA AirVenture 2016 Grounds Map is Posted

AV16 Grounds Map is Posted.
    They added a southern leg to the Green Tram Route.
    Looks like there are Drop offs and Pick-ups at the Main Admissions Gate and the Fly Market Gate on the NEW Southern leg.
    It could get a little congested on that Southern leg, along with the Seaplane Base and the Scholler Campground buses.
    Thanks for the convenience EAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongway Feldman View Post
    AV16 Grounds Map is Posted.
    They added a southern leg to the Green Tram Route.
    Looks like there are Drop offs and Pick-ups at the Main Admissions Gate and the Fly Market Gate on the NEW Southern leg.
    It could get a little congested on that Southern leg, along with the Seaplane Base and the Scholler Campground buses.
    Thanks for the convenience EAA!
    Increased tram coverage is always a good thing, especially when it is hot. But whoever is coordinating the trams really needs to do a better job than last year. Having 3 or 4 trams all running bumper to bumper then nothing for 30mins is no help to the visitors. I assume EAA is paying to hire the equipment, so we may as well utilize it better for the benefit of all attendees. (I assume it must irritate the drivers too)

Also, 90% of the confusion (and much of the stoppage) could be fixed if they had reasonable signage at the stops. The fact that Piper sponsors the trams is great, but useful information like "Board tram here for EXHIBITS, WARBIRDS, NORTH 40" would make things a bit more obvious.