Thread: Looking for a ride around Toronto, Canada

Looking for a ride around Toronto, Canada

Good morning,

my name is Chris; I am a student a private pilot from Germany and will be in Toronto, Canada from July 17 until to July 22.

If some of you people are going for a flight in that time a have a seat free, I would be happy if you could give me a ride.
    I know there are some companies doing scenic flights, but I would prefer a more "private" one.

Thank you for your help and see you all at Oshkosh 2016.

Chris

Banned
    Hi Chris,

I'm from Toronto. We're going to Oshkosh once again but unfortunately there's no room for another person. I don't know off hand others who are going. Please reply with your contact info including email and I'll be happy to pass it along to those I find out could be going and have room on board.

I don't think he wants a ride to Oshkosh, it sounds like he wants to do some flying around Toronto

Hi,

deftone is right. I am looking for a seeing flight in the area of Toronto. If you have a trip coming up somewhere, it would be nice if I could come along.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigh1983 View Post
    Hi,

deftone is right. I am looking for a seeing flight in the area of Toronto. If you have a trip coming up somewhere, it would be nice if I could come along.
    Chris,

I really screwed the pooch on this one, eh? I apologize for completely misunderstanding what you wanted. Must be the time of year with people asking for or providing rides to Osh.

I will not be able to give you a scenic ride around the Toronto area within the dates you requested as I will not be flying. I'm just too busy doing and tying up non-aviation matters or other commitments so that I can then concentrate on departure for Osh which will be July 23 or 24 subject to weather. I hope that someone can help you out. Have a great time at Oshkosh and bring sunscreen.