Thread: Ride to oshkosh avialable

Ride to oshkosh avialable

I have one or two seats available in B36 TC turbo Bonanza going to Oshkosh, I plan to leave Denver area Sun morning the 24th for 6 days. Would welcome pilots or non pilots. Please leave your phone here or send me a message. Thanks Bill G

Banned
    When I first saw that the thread title was from you, I immediately thought it was going to be in the 2 place Spitfire. Ahhh, maybe next time.

Floats, would love to travel that first class way, but this year I'l be in a Bonanza, but it is a nice one, lots of fuel reserves and it also knows the way to EAA. I have room for camping gear, etc for anyone interested.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 07-14-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Bill,
    Do you need me to take the Spit? I am sure I could handle it if you point me to the start button.... I would love to hitch a ride, but by the time I drive 9 hours south I would be halfway to OSH. I must say it is really generous of you to offer a great opportunity to all of us nutcases....

Rick
    P.S. I forgot to mention I would have to taxi it the 1800 or so miles. Are the tires good? lol
    Last edited by wyoranch; 07-14-2016 at 09:01 AM.