Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leaving oshkosh on the saturday (driving)

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Fenwick View Post
    Biggles, make sure you drive on the RIGHT side
    you mean the WRONG side.. LOL
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

For breakfast, consider La Sure's Cafe. It's across highway 44 from the northwest corner of the airport. Excellent breakfasts--worth a stop. I make a point of going there at least once each OSH trip.

Cary
    "I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...,
    put out my hand and touched the face of God." J.G. Magee

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    For breakfast, consider La Sure's Cafe. It's across highway 44 from the northwest corner of the airport. Excellent breakfasts--worth a stop. I make a point of going there at least once each OSH trip.

Cary
    thanks for the tip.. Maybe a Saturday morning appointment..
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

Google maps usually has a good eye on Chicago traffic. I'd make a game-day decision based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBob View Post
    Google maps usually has a good eye on Chicago traffic. I'd make a game-day decision based on that.
    Not a bad idea, but coming over from the UK my data allowance will be NIL, so will have to look for WiFi spots to get traffic updates..

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by biggles1998 View Post
    you mean the WRONG side.. LOL
    No, no... that's where you Brits drive!! You know there's a RIGHT side of the road, and a WRONG side of the road...