Thread: Cams ???? When???

Cams ???? When???

When will all the cams be going on line?
    I enjoy watching all the preparation for the show.

+1 ;-)

+2

Working on getting an answer!

They will be up no later than one week before AirVenture!

Quote Originally Posted by davevath View Post
    When will all the cams be going on line?
    I enjoy watching all the preparation for the show.
    The cameras were installed on the wayfinding towers a couple weeks ago. As of this morning all the towers are still laying on the ground, but should be raised soon. We currently beta testing the feeds and distribution method as we lost our bandwidth sponsor we have had in the past.

For those that want a little preview of what is going on with the setup, even with the Central Tower laying on the ground, it can see some of show center. This link will be active the next day or two as we do some of our testing. https://youtu.be/RzbUHZh-6wA

As in the past years we plan on starting a new thread on the forum group just for the Webcams that we will monitor during the week. We appreciate being let know if there are issues with the camera feeds and we will try to address them as quickly as we can.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ritzman View Post
    The cameras were installed on the wayfinding towers a couple weeks ago. As of this morning all the towers are still laying on the ground, but should be raised soon. We currently beta testing the feeds and distribution method as we lost our bandwidth sponsor we have had in the past.

For those that want a little preview of what is going on with the setup, even with the Central Tower laying on the ground, it can see some of show center. This link will be active the next day or two as we do some of our testing. https://youtu.be/RzbUHZh-6wA

As in the past years we plan on starting a new thread on the forum group just for the Webcams that we will monitor during the week. We appreciate being let know if there are issues with the camera feeds and we will try to address them as quickly as we can.

Todd
    Feed looks really good. Nice work

Todd Ritzman,
    I watched all 3 towers being raised this AM. The cams are looking great! Thanks for providing the temporary link.
    On a side note, I believe we share the same roots. I grew up in Greendale, and graduated from GHS back in '71. My son, Todd Jr (TJ), graduated in 95 and went right into the Marines where he cut his teeth working on F18's (VMFA312). I believe you two probably know some of the same people from the village...
    Todd Henning
    West Bend, WI