Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Airventure Activity Schedule in a Single Document/File

Quote Originally Posted by TedK View Post
    WYO! Don't take the risk! The last time I took the company issued BB to OSH, it exploded with "we need you in Texas NOW!" Take a real vacation (remember those) and leave the Company behind.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh that's rich. I missed last year because of my employer. NOT this year, but it is the only cell I own so it is going along for the ride.
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by wyoranch View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh that's rich. I missed last year because of my employer. NOT this year, but it is the only cell I own so it is going along for the ride.
    Rick
    If you missed last year because of your employer, you know what I mean.

Buy a Burner and give the number only to your loved ones.

Eric..... Time to nudge this thread. Awaiting your response.

Quote Originally Posted by TedK View Post
    If you missed last year because of your employer, you know what I mean.

Buy a Burner and give the number only to your loved ones.
    I too struggled with vacations and a useless company issued BB that was really only useful for the company getting in touch with me during my vacation at one time. The burner purchase option you speak of was one of the best things I ever did on vacation.

So... why can't we search the schedule by an authors name. This is a pet peeve from the last couple of years. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to go to forums of a couple of favorite presenters. Is there "ANY" way to extract this data from the schedule info that's online (or anywhere else).
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Santic View Post
    Eric..... Time to nudge this thread. Awaiting your response.
    Working on it but can't make promises. As you can imagine everyone is extremely busy preparing for the show right now and I'm seeing if anyone has time to address this. I'll let you know if I have good news, but it's probably best to prepare for an alternative. Certainly the printed guides will be available at AirVenture, we do update the schedule of events during AirVenture regularly on our website as well (http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa...dule-of-events).

I'd also recommend visiting the AirVenture Welcome Center on the corner of Celebration and Knapp, they have all the up-to-date happenings of the show.

Hope this helps,
    Eric
    Eric Cernjar, EAA # 1133654

Quote Originally Posted by dedgemon View Post
    So... why can't we search the schedule by an authors name. This is a pet peeve from the last couple of years. I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to go to forums of a couple of favorite presenters. Is there "ANY" way to extract this data from the schedule info that's online (or anywhere else).
    Thanks
    Can you give me an example I can try?
    Eric Cernjar, EAA # 1133654

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cernjar View Post
    Can you give me an example I can try?
    I think it can be done currently. I usually search names like Machado, Seguin, Rutan for forums. By selecting "Forums" as a filter and typing in these last names I was able to find out who is and is not presenting...
    http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa...dule-of-events

AH, you're right. I guess I was searching for guys that aren't giving forums this year. Or they aren't in the database yet.
    Thanks

Cool, you are welcome. Just be sure to clear your previous search if you type in a new term. It wants to hold the previous term in the search filter so you end up searching "Machado" and "Seguin" together rather than Machado then Seguin separately.