Thread: Maybe a little help from my friends...

Maybe a little help from my friends...

Good morning!
    I have been attending EAA Oshkosh annually since 1974. I spent my honeymoon there and brought my children before they reached the age of one-year old.
    I have a favor to ask. I need some help and/or input regarding this years event. My oldest daughter is planning to attend from Louisiana. She considering having her military promotion ceremony while at EAA. This would facilitate many friends and family to attend. Perhaps in the EAA Warbirds re-enactment camp as she volunteers there during the week. In order to make it happen, we would need a Current Field-Grade Officer (Army Lt. Col?) or above for the ceremony.
    Any assistance or information that anyone could provide would be sincerely appreciated.
    Thank you in advance,
    Mike

Michael Urban
    Mountain, WI
    EAA # 116285
    Last edited by avinuts; 06-29-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Zack Baughman, any suggestions from your contacts and expertise?

I'll check my contacts and with some other staffers and see what we can come up with.

Thank you! I Put out the word in the re-enactment camp also.

I would like to thank the 226 people who viewed this thread, Zack Baughman and the EAA online newsletter insertion for all of the attention, concern and efforts. I am happy to say that we have found someone who would be more than happy to participate and conduct the promotion ceremony at Oshkosh. This will turn out be interesting, I am sure.
    Thank you again,
    Mike