Thread: Experimenter Back Issues

Experimenter Back Issues

I recall I was able to access back issues of EAA Experimenter all the way back to year one, which was informative, educational, and quite a treat. Now, I can't seem to find the link to these back issues. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks,

TG

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post

Thanks, I already saw this, but it only goes back to 2012. How do I get issues back to issue #1? I used to read those often, but can't find a link.

Thanks, again

Byron J. Covey
    Quote Originally Posted by wltrmtty View Post
    Thanks, I already saw this, but it only goes back to 2012. How do I get issues back to issue #1? I used to read those often, but can't find a link.

Thanks, again
    The first Experimenter was published in 1953. Up until Mac took over Sport Aviation, I had read every Experimenter / Sport Aviation published, cover-to-cover. Now, I might thumb through the magazine occasionally.

BJC

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Here's the direct link to the complete Archives page.

From the link Glory sent, just click Sport Aviation, then Archives, then choose either the "Search for Articles" or "View PDFs..." button depending on whether you want to search or browse. And Byron, the magazine has had a new Editor-in Chief for more than two years - give it a real read and let us know what you think!

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Terrific! Thanks, guys