Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhibitors list

oh. at least we got the bottom of the issue, must admit that in the current security circles using flash seems to be a step backward.

ill try the firefox route.

is anyone able to post a image file ? or vendor list?
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

Quote Originally Posted by biggles1998 View Post
    is anyone able to post a image file ? or vendor list?
    Tried in a couple of ways. It's possible to display a table with all the vendors, but I couldn't find a way to save or print it. There's a PDF output, but it is apparently just the map with no vendor data.

Ron "Must...resist...sarcastic...comment about EAA getting member feedback FIRST" Wanttaja

Glory, any chance EAA will come up with a "Mobile" version of the Exhibitor page, that might be I-thing compatible and perhaps quicker to load?

Ron Wanttaja

It works for me on Internet Explorer 10, but... yeesh...

I have to admit, that page is out of the '90s.

Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
    Glory, any chance EAA will come up with a "Mobile" version of the Exhibitor page, that might be I-thing compatible and perhaps quicker to load?

Ron Wanttaja

There will be an exhibitor list on the EAA App for AirVenture. They will show in an alphabetized list and PDF maps, so it will be able to be read on all devices. We're looking at a release of the app within the next couple weeks!
    Last edited by Glory Aulik; 06-23-2016 at 08:00 AM.

Why does everyone have to do things on an app? A lot of people either don't have smart phones, or aren't allowed to install unapproved apps on their employer issued phones. A web link with a downloadable pdf file can be used by anyone with internet access.

I'm with Mike. The first time I attended AV, I downloaded the Android app. It didn't work well at all on my phone; everything was black text on dark blue background. The map never did work the entire time. The next time I had a corporate iPhone; unapproved apps verboten. If there's an app for people to use, great -- but having that stuff in PDF or text form should be a priority.

I'm not trying to slam EAA for this either. I've attended conferences, they all have their own app, and the app usually has enough problems to be a liability rather than an advantage. And they're pretty much all worthless if you don't have a supported device or don't have connectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    but having that stuff in PDF or text form should be a priority.
    Agreed! Especially for copy and paste needs. KISS rules. Thank you.