Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhibitors list

Exhibitors list

HI.

Is it just me or does the exhibitor list just show a blank page? trying to get a full list so I can plan places I want to see..

cheers
    mike

Give this link a shot and let me know if it's still pulling blank: http://spirit.eaa.org/appscode/expoc...6/default.html

You might need to disable a pop-up blocker.

Comes up blank on my iPad.
    rick

Afraid it's the same here.. I get the eurofx header, but a blank webpage..
    2016 1st time Oshkosh visitor, 2017 was hopeful but just not to be..but see my 2016 and upcoming 2018 adventure on mikelynnweb.wordpress.com Celebrating the RAF100

Comes up for me, on a PC...but it appears to be animated. If it's Flash, that may explain why the iPads can't read it.

Ah, for the good old days of text tables.....

Ron "Cover your ASCII" Wanttaja

That's about the dumbest and most annoying way I have seen yet to publish an exhibitor map & list.

Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
    Comes up for me, on a PC...but it appears to be animated. If it's Flash, that may explain why the iPads can't read it.
    I had to remove Flash, it was causing way too many problems - both performance & security related. I wish people would quit using it, there are many better options available.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleB View Post
    That's about the dumbest and most annoying way I have seen yet to publish an exhibitor map & list.
    Does seem to be a gawdawful way to get to a point where a simple table of vendors is shown.

Ironically, the first name that came up when I entered the page is "Big Ass Fans." :-)

Ron "Thread bleed" Wanttaja

Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
    Does seem to be a gawdawful way to get to a point where a simple table of vendors is shown.
    Especially if iPads & iPhones can't display the thing -- it will render it useless to a significant percentage of the pilot population if they try to use it at Airventure.You just have to wonder what they were thinking.

Opens ok for me on firefox, although seems a little slow. I can see what they were trying to shoot for with the fancy interactive map, but it really is poorly executed if those who try and open it on a mobile device only get a blank page. I hope the airventure app stays away from this type of thing.