Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Housing at University

Housing at University

Hello! This is my first post in the forum.

We'll visit with a friend (we're from Argentina), for the first time this event and will stay at the University.

I'd like to know if anyone else will staying there to know since now.

Thank you very much!

Greetings.

Welcome! That's a good question. I'm camping this year, but perhaps others will answer who are staying in the University dorms. You won't have any trouble finding friends! The eating hall is large and full and most everybody is friendly. Lots of people would like to hear from you about Argentina. Also, check out the international visitors' tent at the show where you'll find a table for guests from your region.

Mike E

Thank you for your Response Mike! I'm really anxious arrive! It's my first visit to USA also. I hope to make many good friends!

Thank you very much.

I will be staying at the university dorm rooms.I highly recommend the cafeteria there, "Blackhawk Commons." Very good food.If the weather is hot you may want to purchase a small fan.Enjoy the airshow!

Uni accomodation

HI.I'm at the uni accommodation from Tuesday until Saturday, i'd be happy to meet up and chat, as this will also be my first trip to Air adventure and flying in from the UK to Chicago.I'm going cheap so i'm in a non A/C room so I think a fan might be best picked up from walmart or target on the way, ( and returned :-) afterwards )not long now, looking forward to it..

Oh great! We Will meet you there! In contacting you by email if you want.

PM sent

Welcome to the USA and WI. Have a great time in Oshkosh.

Thank you Joe!!

Hi, for the second year, I'll be staying in the dorms. I'm flying solo from Monday night through Thursday morning. If anyone needs advice on what to expect or wants to meet up, send me a PM. Last year I met a lot of really nice people from the far corners of the globe.

I'm really excited because I'm finally going to pull the trigger and buy the tail kit for my airplane!