Thread: Trailer/RV Rental

Trailer/RV Rental

Does anyone know of any companies in the area that still have RV/Campers for rent for this years Airventure? Normally we rent a trailer directly from someone we know up there (his personal RV), however he just informed us that he is selling the RV and it will not be available. Our initial approaches to companies have found them all fully booked (as expected). I could rent one down here, but that is a last resort as I dont really want to have to tow a trailer all the way from Louisiana.

Any ideas?

Van Boxtel RV rents RV / Campers for Airventure, I'm not affiliated with them, just know they have a bunch of rentals at Oshkosh.

http://www.vanboxtelrv.com

One yr when I was going to drive from Louisiana, I found a Scamp camper for rent from a company in S. IL. I was going to pick up up on the way but I brought a tent instead.

I tried Vanboxtel and they are already fully booked (like most in the region). I did consider renting one to pick up on my way, however with me coming up on the Sunday many places are closed so it may be easier just picking one up in Louisiana and bringing it all the way up.

How many people? I have a 21' 'Trail-lite', about #3000 lbs empty. It works fine, seldom used. I'm about 2 hours South of Oshkosh. There may be possibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Delene View Post
    How many people? I have a 21' 'Trail-lite', about #3000 lbs empty. It works fine, seldom used. I'm about 2 hours South of Oshkosh. There may be possibilities?

I sent you a PM..