Thread: Desert cammo of Luftwaffe

Banned

Desert cammo of Luftwaffe

The link below shows a collection of images including various types of aircraft in the service of the Luftwaffe during World War applied with camouflage to operate mainly in Theatre of Operations of the North Africa. Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful camouflage schemes already created. Do you agree with me? Visit the link below and see for yourself.

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com...luftwaffe.html

Best Regards!

Ah, sjk - I've been visiting all your started threads hoping to some day see you make just one reply beyond the initial post.

I sjk real, or is he a robot?

Are threads about Axis aircraft the birthing pains of a fully aware Artificial Intelligence? If so, it does not bode well for us.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

Hmmm… This could be more serious than a minor recurring annoyance!
    Chris Mayer
    N424AF
    www.o2cricket.com

I have already reported sjk.fly4ever as spam, all he ever does is start threads to direct people to his blog. Click bait, nothing more, and should not be allowed. I received no reply from the moderators.
    Matthew Long, Editor
    cluttonfred.info
    A site for builders, owners and fans of Eric Clutton's FRED
    and other safe, simple, affordable homebuilt aircraft

Quote Originally Posted by cluttonfred View Post
    I have already reported sjk.fly4ever as spam, all he ever does is start threads to direct people to his blog. Click bait, nothing more, and should not be allowed. I received no reply from the moderators.
    We've been in communication with sjk.fly4ever - working to resolve the issue. Thanks for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    We've been in communication with sjk.fly4ever - working to resolve the issue. Thanks for your feedback!
    Thanks very much, look forward to learning the result. This has been going on for almost a year.
    Matthew Long, Editor
    cluttonfred.info
    A site for builders, owners and fans of Eric Clutton's FRED
    and other safe, simple, affordable homebuilt aircraft

I share with you an impressive image of a bunny with a pancake on its head:

Do you think if the pancakes had arrived earlier it would have changed the way Watership Down ended?
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Giger View Post
    I share with you an impressive image of a bunny with a pancake on its head:

Do you think if the pancakes had arrived earlier it would have changed the way Watership Down ended?
    Frank,
    you owe me a new laptop. 6:00am and I see this post. Spit my coffee all over the keys and screen. Very good one my friend, very good.
    Rick