Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thank You EAA Volunteers!

All - the post regarding the supportive ankle brace was completely irrelevant, therefore deleted.

Any questions can be sent to me directly.

rvmike
    This thread is about volunteering with a picture of 3 volunteers, how is that irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by rvmike View Post
    This thread is about volunteering with a picture of 3 volunteers, how is that irrelevant
    Correct - this thread is about the volunteers, not the ankle brace.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    Correct - this thread is about the volunteers, not the ankle brace.
    *edit* - deleted my post, I do have differences with the EAA management but do believe this thread was started with honest intentions and don't wish to hijack it any further.
    Last edited by deftone; 04-20-2016 at 10:59 PM.

I've been a moderator on a couple different site forums where it became a sort of hobby-horse flame fest and it's really difficult to keep things moving in a positive direction. Either you try your best to bring people back on topic (which is a long, frustrating road) or you pull out the ban hammer shortly after a set of warnings and remove posts.

The other technique is to move all posts to the appropriate forum with a note why it was moved.

Think the mods on this forum like the background check headache? Bet they don't. But they're trying to keep things positive all the same.

Crap in a hat, it was a simple thank you to all volunteers past, present, and future for doing what they've done (and do) and it's a stoning offense.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.