Thread: Free Flying Lessons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    An aircraft is a machine that doesn't care about the gender, race, or even humanity (think autonomous flight) of the control manipulator. I deeply believe it's way past time for removing most special programs from the airfield. We've done more than most. One aerobatics champion. One fastest. Keep going. No "first all-fill-in-the-blank" crew. No scholarships for green hair or no genitals, etc. Scholarship, effort, accomplishments. Treat all people as people. (No, don't allow computer controlled vehicles to compete against humans. I know the legend of John Henry. But do allow their human owners to compete with each other.) Aviation is a pass/fail course. Injecting political correctness may cause uncontrolled bleeding.
    I believe a lot of true blue American's feel this way. Political correctness is killing this country. Watch what you say or someone may get their panties in a bunch. Then call you all sorts of hateful names all in the name of political correctness. They can even attack you and no one will say a word. Why..Political correctness.

If we let this into aviation it will kill aviation as it's killing this country.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by 1600vw View Post
    . . .
    A lot of projection and no response to the answer to your own question. OK. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by VFR-on-top View Post
    A lot of projection and no response to the answer to your own question. OK. Carry on.
    I never asked a question. I made a comment and you started hating and never stopped.

Good day

Byron J. Covey
    Quote Originally Posted by 1600vw View Post
    I never asked a question. I made a comment and you started hating and never stopped.

Good day
    We now return you to your previous forum discussion on Free Flying Lessons.

BJC