Quote Originally Posted by VFR-on-top View Post
You said: "You would need to remove the kick stand first."

Also, her name is Caitlyn.

I'm not the forum police, but I am a paying member of the EAA just as you are. If you're going to mock trans people (or any marginalized populations), you don't get to do it here. (EAA forum rules re: what you cannot do: Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information

The "kickstand" comment contributes to further marginalizing of trans people who are already physically assaulted and murdered because an ugly element of society has "normalized" joking about trans people.

Secondly, the "kickstand" comment is factually incorrect. Not all trans people have their genitals changes. Some cannot afford the surgery, others are medically unable to have the surgery. Other trans people are intersexed -- born with vague genitals or both, There are about 23 types (variations of XY and extra chromosomes) of intersex people. Many of whom, the doctor attending their birth, choose a gender for them based wholly on a guess that leads to tragic consequences later in life. Intersex people are quite common and are flyers as well. Most certainly a number of them are members of the EAA and are likely posting in this forum.

So when you refer to Caitlyn as "Bruce" and make mocking comments like "kickstands", you are silently stabbing them in heart and twisting the blade.

If one wants to make a point about women and free education, it can be done without mocking trans people (or any other marginalized population).

Good day.
Say what you want. It does not give you the right to attack me and call me names. I gave an opinion. You turned that comment into hate. We have a thing called freedom of speech. If you do not like what someone says, it does not give you the right to attack said someone.

Tony