Thread: Tool Box Snap-on KA-377A and KRA-59A

Tool Box Snap-on KA-377A and KRA-59A

Snap-on top tool box and roll around package. This pair of the equivalent units sells for well over $2000 today. Everyone recognizes the quality and value of Snap-on.

The top is model KA-377A. The roll cab is KRA-59A

These tool containers are straight and have a few marks and some stains from the time I have owned them. They have been stored for most of the years.

There are nine drawers in the top section. The roll cab has eight drawers. There is a cover that goes over the lower three drawers of the lower section to lock them as well as the upper drawers of the roll cab. The top has a hinged cover that covers the drawers and is lockable.

The dimensions are:
    Roll Cab:
    17 1/8" deep x 26 1/2" wide x 37" high

Top:
    14 3/4" deep x 26 1/16 wide x 17 1/4" high

You are buying a lifetime of use of these tool boxes. They are strong. The drawer slides work very nicely. Snap-on builds quality in to their products.

These are a great combination for someone who wants to have their tools close by their work. Roll the cab to your work and your tools and supplies are right at hand. They roll easily even loaded and over a rough asphalt parking lot. They would be great for your home shop.

The price is $800 firm for the pair. I don't want to separate them.

Currently these are priced new at $1210 for the top chest and $1015 for the roll cab for a total of $2225 for the pair.

I don't have facilities for shipping them. We can discuss possible delivery for mileage.

Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lyleapgmc; 04-14-2016 at 06:22 PM.