Thread: Need Vintage Restorers

Need Vintage Restorers

www.homebuiltdirectory.com now has a category for Vintage restorers can list their aircraft/project. It's free and allows upload of photos, youtube videos, and a link to your website. Please check it out. thanks!

Jim

Hey, I am not only a "Vintage Restorer" but I restore old airplanes too! :-) Right now I have a Pietenpol, a Stinson 108, a Piper Apache, and three Stinson Reliants that all need restoring again after my hangar fire last year. Fortunately, I do have one Piper Apache that was NOT in the fire, so I have something that I can fly until I get some of these guys going again. Hey, I'm only 73. I should have at least thirty good years left ...

Right on! At 73 I think things like this is what keeps us looking ahead. Now get back to work because with all those projects, you don't have time to play on the computer (ha)

Quote Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
    Hey, I am not only a "Vintage Restorer" but I restore old airplanes too! :-) Right now I have a Pietenpol, a Stinson 108, a Piper Apache, and three Stinson Reliants that all need restoring again after my hangar fire last year. Fortunately, I do have one Piper Apache that was NOT in the fire, so I have something that I can fly until I get some of these guys going again. Hey, I'm only 73. I should have at least thirty good years left ...
    You lucky Dude…….. would you trade one for this?

http://www.whidbey.com/fairchild-nc19143/