Thread: Bill of sale for a project

Question Bill of sale for a project

Is there anything floating around to be used as a bill of sale for a project that has not been registered with the FAA? Basically a transfer of a bunch of pieces, so just a plain bill of sale?

Ernie

I've bought a few.

Sometimes the bill of sale was typed, sometimes we just wrote it on a piece of notebook paper.

I (seller) sell (enter description here) to (buyer) for (price here). Then it is signed and dated and money and stuff changes hands. Hopefully the seller helps you load up the stuff.

Very simple.

Might want to simply download the FAA form.

http://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/m...m/ac8050-2.pdf
    Someday I'll come up with something profound to put here.

Here's a sample of a Bill of Sale for an aircraft project. Simply fill in the blank with a list of the major components being sold. As an example, "Stolp SA-300 Starduster Too airframe, lower wing, vertical stabilizer, horizontal stabilizer, miscellaneous aircraft hardware, and plans set."
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a nice B of S, Duster, but I recommend adding the standard FAA affidavit verbiage, certifying the parts were built for educational and/or recreational purposes only. This would give the parts a provenance that fulfills the FAR's.