I'm new to this forum and currently rebuilding a Rearwin Cloudster. I am anticipating getting it airborne around April assuming I can overcome some minor issues. The aircraft is the only one of it's type here in the UK so parts and information are hard to come by. I bought it about four months ago and the aircraft was grounded with a cracked crankcase. The engine build seems to be progressing well it's a Warner Scarab 145 by the way and I have an interiors expert working on new seats carpets and headliners.

One of the problems to overcome is a slipping cable over the drive pulley for the trim tab mechanism. Having looked at chains etc it seems that the best way forward might be to employ the twin groove pulley mod that some Cub owners use. I would welcome any thoughts on this.

Another snag involves the engine mounting bushes. I can't find any. They are an oval shape with a central hole that accepts a steel bush and there are ten of them. I would appreciate any leads on a possible source for them.

When I can figure out how the forum works I will post some pictures.

Will