Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: IMC Club Membership

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by kentth View Post
    I would like to register for the IMC Club, but once I log into the EAA site and then hit join EAA IMC, it just takes me to a general membership page, and there is no place to register fro the IMC Club. I would like to get registered, so I can register in the "Find someone to fly with" section. I amcurrently working on my Instrument rating and am hoping to connect up with others as a safety pilot and who could be a safety pilot for me.
    If you're an existing EAA member, you're automatically registered for IMC Club. Try logging into your EAA account online and confirming your EAA member number is entered under your account information. Once you are logged in, you will have access to all IMC Club information.

    Name:  Member account example.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  16.2 KB

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kentth View Post
    I would like to register for the IMC Club, but once I log into the EAA site and then hit join EAA IMC, it just takes me to a general membership page, and there is no place to register fro the IMC Club. I would like to get registered, so I can register in the "Find someone to fly with" section. I amcurrently working on my Instrument rating and am hoping to connect up with others as a safety pilot and who could be a safety pilot for me.
    Ken, the registration for IMC Club within your profile should be active some time within next few weeks. Our IT department is working hard to get all the projects competed and the IMC Club is not the only one ;-)

    As far as the registration for the SAFEBOOK... it is a little more involved. We are moving the entire database from our old IMC Club servers to EAA. I will let everyone know once it is complited. For now we can only search for people who signed up before November 2nd

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Radek.cfi View Post
    Ken, the registration for IMC Club within your profile should be active some time within next few weeks. Our IT department is working hard to get all the projects competed and the IMC Club is not the only one ;-)

    As far as the registration for the SAFEBOOK... it is a little more involved. We are moving the entire database from our old IMC Club servers to EAA. I will let everyone know once it is complited. For now we can only search for people who signed up before November 2nd
    What is SAFEBOOK?

  4. #14

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Higgins Lake
    Posts
    3
    Does anyone have a status on the website that would allow us to sign up for IMC Club? We are a new club at KHTL and I am trying to keep the members up to date on when we can actually register.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Does anyone have a status on the website that would allow us to sign up for IMC Club? We are a new club at KHTL and I am trying to keep the members up to date on when we can actually register.
    Chippy, thank you! A very good question. Our IT is working on it as we speak. I don't want to make any promises here but I hope there will be an additional checkbox in everybody's profile to mark "IMC Club Member" no later then by the AirVenture 2016. To create that box itself is apparently very easy but to be able to use that information in the future, that is the challenge to connect it to appropriate database. They already were able to design a very nice Chapter Map with IMC Clubs on them: http://www.eaa.org/apps/chapters/chaptermap.aspx have you seen it yet?

  6. #16

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Higgins Lake
    Posts
    3
    I have seen that and we have started our own club but it seems like some of the benefits may not be available without actually being a registered member of the IMC Club.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYFANK View Post
    What is SAFEBOOK?
    Tommy, SAFEBOOK is our database with pilots willing to serve as a safety pilots for others. It is in the IMC Club member resource page and you can search by ZIP, distance and some other criteria.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    New question: Can someone who is not an EAA National member be a member of the IMC club. In other words, do we require EAA membership to participate (other than as a guest)?

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    Are IMC members required to be EAA members? Our chapter is sponsoring am IMC club and paying $300/year to provide meeting space. While we know Chapter membership is not required it seems that national EAA membership is required. Please let us know the requirements.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    New question: Can someone who is not an EAA National member be a member of the IMC club. In other words, do we require EAA membership to participate (other than as a guest)?
    Hi Brent - Great question!

    Yes, in order to be an IMC member you must join EAA. However, if you are already and EAA member you are automatically an IMC member.

    Does that answer your question?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •