Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IMC Club Membership

IMC Club Membership

So if IMC Club members were granted EAA membership are EAA members now IMC club members?
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

You got it! If you are an EAA member, you're automatically an IMC club member as well.

For more information here is the IMC webpage: https://www.eaa.org/en/eaa/aviation-...rests/imc-club

Ok that's good to know. Now I need to figure out how to log onto the IMC club website. It doesn't recognize my EAA logon, or my EAA listed email. If I click on Join now it takes me to the EAA website to renew my current membership. So what's the process to get access?
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Hmm... well it shouldn't be doing that. I would try logging into your EAA account as you normally would (top right of webpage). Once you're logged in, you should be able to access all of the information under the IMC club page.

Let me know if this works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    Hmm... well it shouldn't be doing that. I would try logging into your EAA account as you normally would (top right of webpage). Once you're logged in, you should be able to access all of the information under the IMC club page.

Let me know if this works or not.
    No dice. I've tried that. Neither my EAA user ID nor my listed email allows me to access member content.
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Auburntsts View Post
    No dice. I've tried that. Neither my EAA user ID nor my listed email allows me to access member content.
    Looking into this - I'll get you an answer ASAP.

So if IMC Club members were granted EAA membership are EAA members now IMC club members?
    I hope not. I've got a reputation to uphold! :-)

(just kidding, by the way....)

Ron Wanttaja

Great and valid question. The answer would be: potentially yes but not automatically. From November 2nd of last year the IMC Club program is available at no charge to all EAA members but they have to elect to participate in the meetings.

Login to the imcclubs.org is non-essential at this time as most of the resources are going to link you back to the EAA website anyway. All members who were registered there before Nov 2, 2015 can still do it for convenience but will be redirected to the EAA website afterwards. You should be able to register your EAA membership for login to your EAA account and be able to access all IMC Club resources there on the EAA website. In fact the original imcclubs.org website will be turned off completely over a period of time.

I would like to register for the IMC Club, but once I log into the EAA site and then hit join EAA IMC, it just takes me to a general membership page, and there is no place to register fro the IMC Club. I would like to get registered, so I can register in the "Find someone to fly with" section. I amcurrently working on my Instrument rating and am hoping to connect up with others as a safety pilot and who could be a safety pilot for me.