Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Attack again

Web Attack again

I am getting attacked again when I log into this site. I had a hard time logging in because of this. I had to kinda use the back door. I could not just go to Log in at the top of the page to get in.

Me, too. Started yesterday. This is the only site I'm getting it from.

What is an "attack", I check in daily and have never had a problem. I use a Mac if that makes a difference, just curious.
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
    What is an "attack", I check in daily and have never had a problem. I use a Mac if that makes a difference, just curious.
    Win 7 using Firefox and Microsoft Security Essentials, IPAD using Safari, Samsung phone using Android, Win 7 using IE 11 with corporate antivirus (McAfee, I think) at work, no problems.

Ron Wanttaja

No trouble here, I was getting virus warnings a lot until they fixed it a couple of weeks ago. But I never use the login page, since I have "remember me" checked, I just go straight to the bookmarked "new posts" page.

I am still getting this. Firefox using windows 7 on a laptop.

Getting the attack also. Windows 10 and Edge. It is not causing any problems. Category: Intrusion PreventionDate & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description2/8/2016 8:19:15 AM,High,An intrusion attempt by 199.193.244.209 was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Malicious Exploit Kit Website 41,No Action Required,No Action Required,"199.193.244.209, 80",eaaforums.org/clientscript/vbulletin-core.js?v=422,199.193.244.209,"TCP, www-http"Network traffic from eaaforums.org/clientscript/vbulletin-core.js?v=422 matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME4\WINDOWS\SYSTEMAPPS\MICROSO FT.MICROSOFTEDGE_8WEKYB3D8BBWE\MICROSOFTEDGECP.EXE . To stop being notified for this type of traffic, in the Actions panel, click Stop Notifying Me.

I'll look into this ASAP.

Hey, but you trust the EAA with your background information!
    1996 Quad City Challenger CWS w/503 - Sold
    1974 7ECA Citabria - Sold
    1986 Pitts S1S

Quote Originally Posted by ssmdive View Post
    Hey, but you trust the EAA with your background information!
    I believe this topic belongs on the Youth Protection thread not the virus warnings...