Thread: The return of Imc club radio!

The return of Imc club radio!

Well as of the new year Radek and friends have been bringing us the much missed IMC radio. You asked for feedback so here it is! You've got to increase the gain/volume. When I listen to the podcast I need to max the volume on my phone and on my car stereo and at that setting it can be difficult to listen at highway speeds.
    Also, I love the Cranston foundation song, but if you could make the intros not sound like they are being played on a speaker phone (too much treble?) that would be nice!

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about regarding the podcast, you can find it here (for Apple devices..) The IMC Radio https://itun.es/us/_fm_B.c

Rick Inzerillo
    Albany Chapter Imc club lead

Audio Daze

Rick-

Thank you for your frank and much appreciated feedback. You'll find some improvements with the 2/11/16 show, but we're migrating to recording off Spreaker, which will allow audio editing, and will work hard to minimize distractions such as that.

A most perplexing issue is that all the audio sliders are up to max. I'm missing something and will sort that out soon enough. When Spreaker switched to a downloaded app mix board, it allowed me to incorporate Skype, but had no volume control when using a MAC. I switched to my Vaio and VOALA, audio controls mysteriously appeared!!! One small step for man...

Keep those cards and letters coming!
    H

Quote Originally Posted by AirEscape View Post
    Well as of the new year Radek and friends have been bringing us the much missed IMC radio. You asked for feedback so here it is! You've got to increase the gain/volume. When I listen to the podcast I need to max the volume on my phone and on my car stereo and at that setting it can be difficult to listen at highway speeds.
    Also, I love the Cranston foundation song, but if you could make the intros not sound like they are being played on a speaker phone (too much treble?) that would be nice!

For those wondering what the heck I'm talking about regarding the podcast, you can find it here (for Apple devices..) The IMC Radio https://itun.es/us/_fm_B.c

Rick Inzerillo
    Albany Chapter Imc club lead