Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Specific questions about new Youth Protection Policy

Byron J. Covey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Point View Post
    Not directly, no. Question 1 was sort of addressed in the other, longer thread. The other two are still a mystery.
    To paraphrase Larry, the cable guy, "I don't care who you are, that right there is a problem."

Is anyone at HQ comcerned about this situation?

BJC

Quote Originally Posted by Byron J. Covey View Post
    To paraphrase Larry, the cable guy, "I don't care who you are, that right there is a problem."

Is anyone at HQ comcerned about this situation?

BJC
    I don't mean to be vague or evasive but there is a communication going out this week that should address most questions. Let's hold off till that is sent out and if there are further questions from there I will do what I can to help.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric Cernjar, EAA # 1133654

Byron J. Covey
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cernjar View Post
    I don't mean to be vague or evasive but there is a communication going out this week that should address most questions. Let's hold off till that is sent out and if there are further questions from there I will do what I can to help.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Thanks Eric.

This issue needs to be resolved to the mutual satisfaction of the YE volunteers, general membership, and those charged with keeping the operation compliant with the EAA-s charter and or by-laws, (even though they do not seem to exist), as soon as possible.

BJC

What a mess. There is no sanity anywhere in this program. One must indeed question the sanity of our esteemed officials at headquarters.

The threads have quite a bit of outdated information at this point. There have been several changes to the policy to address some of the things that could be addressed. There will be a webinar on the topic on Monday, March 14th to help folks understand the policy.