Thread: 2012 EAA Patch Photo

2012 EAA Patch Photo

Hello all- still looking to purchase a 2012 EAA air venture patch (sew on style) round circular patch if anyone has one for sale... and or I would be interested in at least a photo of the 2012 one if you have it.. while not ideal- I believe I could make the photo work in the scrap book I am working on. Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Name:  DSC04824.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  94.3 KB

Will this work?

Have you tried eBay? They have a lot of EAA patches and you might get lucky with the year.

Thanks- yes it would- and great news EAA # 701547 Mr Crow has shipped me two ! Thanks all who helped - it is very much appriciated !!!

Oh, terrific, I'm glad you got some! I just gave my extra 2002 patch to my nephew, since that was his first fly-in; he was eight months old and now it's the highlight of his year.

2012 Patch

Quote Originally Posted by flyguyotg View Post
    Thanks- yes it would- and great news EAA # 701547 Mr Crow has shipped me two ! Thanks all who helped - it is very much appriciated !!!
    Greetings! Just came across this older posting. I you have an extra 2012 patch, is there any chance you would consider selling one?

Thanks,
    John Nate