I don’t want to make any negative comments about the current content of Sport Aviation. *Overall it is still a good magazine, even though I think they have lost some focus on what they are supposed to be about. *I will say that I would like to see more articles on experimental aircraft, from both the designers and the builder’s perspective. *After all, I thought that was what EAA was supposed to be all about. *Back in the 80’s it seemed there was always something new in the experimental world, especially when the foam and fiberglass designs came about. *It was so exciting each month to see articles showing what was being built by other EAA members and reviews on all of the popular home-built designs. *I love experimental aircraft, but I am forced to fly a ‘spam can’ because I simply don’t have the spare time it takes to commit to building an aircraft. *I think it would be a lot of fun, but very time consuming. *The last thing I would expect to see in an EAA magazine would be an article about a commercially built airplane unless it was a restoration project done by one of our fellow EAA’ers. *I have a Piper Cherokee so I go to the Piper Owner Society group for Piper related information, not EAA. *I’m also a member of AOPA and go there for general aviation, commercial aviation and safety information, not EAA. *Negative comments were made in a previous post concerning an article about a plane that was out of the affordability range of EAA’ers. *To me it is not about the amount of money an aircraft cost. *I can’t afford ‘Space Ship One’ but I think it DOES belong in Sport Aviation because it had its birth from the roots of experimental aviation. *The other expensive plane was purely commercial and has nothing to do with experimental aircraft. *I will continue to be an EAA member and get the Sport Aviation magazine, but I do miss the days when the magazine was really about experimental aircraft. *Even though I don’t see myself being able to build an experimental airplane, it is still fun to live vicariously through those that do.