Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EAA Finally Names CEO

Byron J. Covey
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
    Hi Byron -

As far as sending a special email blast to our members, I'll pass that along, but I can tell you that those who want more email rather than less are in the minority.

Best,

Hal
    Just got another email from EAA offering me another opportunity to donate .... but nothing about the CEO.

BJC

After the web site redesign a while ago, it looks like the menu selection to get to the newsletter subscription page is difficult to get to. It should be under News, but if you click on that, it opens the current press releases. You need to hover on News so the popup menu apppears, which may not work on tablets, phones, and computers with Flash or Java (not sure which) is disabled.
    The direct address where you can choose which EAA newsletters you get is at:
    https://www.eaa.org/en/eaa/eaa-news-...on-newsletters
    Last edited by PaulDow; 11-14-2015 at 05:13 PM.

Is this an extreme version of "Welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss?"

Seriously, I'm glad they got Jack to formally commit to the job in title as well as deed.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.