Thread: Big Bend Flying Video

Big Bend Flying Video

A group of 25 (mostly) experimental pilots took a flying trip to West Texas last week. Weather was great, and I brought back some decent video footage.

I've complied some of it into an HD virtual flight around the northern part of the Big Bend region. Click below.

http://youtu.be/q5lrZg2edoU

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Low Pass; 10-15-2015 at 06:09 AM.
    Bryan

Houston

Beautiful. Very nice when the camera is in the trail slot, too, so lead is in the shot. Thank you!

One of my favorite parts of Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by Low Pass View Post
    A group of 25 (mostly) experimental pilots took a flying trip to West Texas last week. Weather was great, and I brought back some decent video footage.

I've complied some of it into an HD virtual flight around the northern part of the Big Bend region. Click below.

http://youtu.be/q5lrZg2edoU

Enjoy!
    Great video! We'll be sharing it on our Facebook page on Monday. Keep an eye out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    Great video! We'll be sharing it on our Facebook page on Monday. Keep an eye out for it.
    Wonderful!! That ought to boost the views.

In case someone asks, this was not made over the national park - even thought the floor there is recommended only.
    Bryan

Houston

Too cool!
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

Nice video -- reminds me of what a friend and I often do in FSX/P3D (I used to fly for him, years back), low level and loose formation.

Larry N.