Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 sweepstakes cub

2015 sweepstakes cub

Winner been drawn yet? If so......................?

Probably have to notify the winner and have them accept the prize before EAA will release the winning name to the public. So if you didn't get a phone call or email yesterday, better luck next year!

Dang it KR. You spoiled it for me. I got no email or phone call yesterday.

BUT WAIT, I think I just took my friend Pauls tickets down there this year and he said he'd give the plane to me, cause "those things are dangerous". (All planes, not just the Cub.) He'll be 102 this month and may have not checked his email or answering machine yet.

So never mind. I still have hopes

Banned
    Glory,

It's now 3 weeks since the winning entries were to have been chosen and still no announcement on winners. Very unusual. Que passa seniora?

Thanks.

Wonder what the "tax, title, license and all other payments" amount to before the plane finds a new home.

Bill L

Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    Glory,

It's now 3 weeks since the winning entries were to have been chosen and still no announcement on winners. Very unusual. Que passa seniora?

Thanks.
    Hoping to have an update for you by the end of the day!

Anything yet?
    Jim Hann
    EAA 276294 Lifetime
    Vintage 722607
    1957 Piper PA-22/20 "Super Pacer"
    Chapter 32 member www.eaa32.org
    www.mykitlog.com/LinerDrivr
    Fly Baby/Hevle Classic Tandem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory Aulik View Post
    Hoping to have an update for you by the end of the day!
    That was one week ago. Your EAA overseers are not giving you an answer which is very disturbing or you forgot to get back to me which I doubt. Either way the silence is deafening!

The Sweepstakes 2015 is now almost 1 month past it's best before date(draw date). Time to come clean on the results or lack thereof. Contests, lotteries and the like are very serious business and are subject to controls and legalities to ensure legitimacy, transparency and fairness.

Compared to past yearly sweepstakes draw dates being complied with, something is definitely not kosher with the 2015 one. I believe Jack Pelton should provide an honest answer to the membership immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Floatsflyer View Post
    That was one week ago. Your EAA overseers are not giving you an answer which is very disturbing or you forgot to get back to me which I doubt. Either way the silence is deafening!

The Sweepstakes 2015 is now almost 1 month past it's best before date(draw date). Time to come clean on the results or lack thereof. Contests, lotteries and the like are very serious business and are subject to controls and legalities to ensure legitimacy, transparency and fairness.

Compared to past yearly sweepstakes draw dates being complied with, something is definitely not kosher with the 2015 one. I believe Jack Pelton should provide an honest answer to the membership immediately.
    I promise I have not forgotten about your questions! The winner has been chosen, right now we are in the phase of finalizing details. The official word will be out soon - fingers crossed within the next week, but don't hold me to it. Sorry for such a long wait!

They probably can't figure out how to spell my name.... :-)

Ron W_________