I just took possession of this on Sunday and just got the Rotax 447 stripped to block. I've done a lot of work on 2-stokes and upon inspection found a little too much scoring in the rear cylinder so its coming apart to check cylinder clearances and the least it will get is new rings depending on how worn it is. It's been hanging in a barn for about 8 yrs. and in surprisingly good condition. The fabric seems good, but I was wondering if there is a treatment or wash that will help restore its luster and clean it at the same time. There are a couple very small 1/4 inch at the biggest tears on the back of the ailerons and one on the rudder, so if somebody has a favorite glue or patch method for these small blemishes I would greatly appreciate hearing them. If there are serial#s where would they be as I was wondering how to find out what year it is. It has a belt drive and points in the engine if that's a clue. Also is there a consensus on using pistons from MFSupply? I'm in my mid 60's and finally managed to get something to fly as I had to quit working about 9 yrs. ago my dreams of an old air knocker were dashed. Anyways, prob'ly seeya on this forum again. Cliff