Thread: Who was or is the lucky winner?

Who was or is the lucky winner?

Just curious as to who won (assuming that it has been drawn already) the Piper Cub that was given away this year. I have seen nothing of the exact date or notification....and NO I know I didn't win it....I never win.

The drawing isn't until Sept 30.

Thanks. A few more days of eager disappointment

I preferred back in the day when they picked the winner the last day of the show, you could spend time dreaming of how you were going to get that beauty home.
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Quote Originally Posted by Md11pilot View Post
    Just curious as to who won (assuming that it has been drawn already) the Piper Cub that was given away this year. I have seen nothing of the exact date or notification....and NO I know I didn't win it....I never win.
    I can guarantee that I am in this group of non-winners as well if it makes you feel any better. I can honestly say for all the attempts at drawings, raffles and others that I have NEVER won a thing. I try to look at the positive, at least I don't have to scramble to come up with the money to cover the taxes. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by wyoranch View Post
    I can guarantee that I am in this group of non-winners as well if it makes you feel any better. I can honestly say for all the attempts at drawings, raffles and others that I have NEVER won a thing. I try to look at the positive, at least I don't have to scramble to come up with the money to cover the taxes. Lol
    I'm right there with you. It doesn't matter what game of chance I play, I never win, including 5 or 6 years of my mother taking me to play bingo every week.

The way I look at it now, why would I want to ruin a perfect record? To be honest, I think in this case I'd endure the pain of losing the record, but I'm not worried because it isn't going to happen.

I just cut my teeth ferrying a Cub yesterday. Three landings and 3.6 hours so, I'll be ready when my name is drawn.