Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AirVenture Webcams!

I'm sorta disappointed that the webcams are always panning.
    I was hoping to see arriving departing aircraft on the runways...

I give up.

Oshkosh365 webpage "members only" page is totally useless.

its pretty random. Some times they pan, sometimes they don't.

Don,

For what it's worth .... I agree the log in is messed up some way.

I must go to oshkosh365.com and login, then then next page pops up and I must log in again. Then I click EAA members tab, followed by the webcam box. And then I have to press the play button on the video box.... Whew. What a convoluted sort of mess.... but it works for me....

Mark

Windows 7 64
    Firefox

I've never had a problem with webcams. Try hitting F5 once you get to the webcam you want see. Also try installing plug ins you need and then run a restart on your computer. Try those things and let us know what happens.

One thing about the cams, I wish with the North cam that it would scan over fightertown. Small request but I would love to see once already parked there!

Cheers,
    Bill

See you all next Friday!!!

7-24-11, I'm watch the view from the webcam tower facing East across Rny 18/36 and in the background it appears to be a large number of military vehicles that are parked rows deep over there, is this true ..? Cam is not that clear. Would these be the returning vehicles from Iraq..? Or the going into "harm's way" military vehicles..? Just curious. BTW great webcam scanning the grounds...!

yes, those trucks belong to Oshkosh Truck http://www.oshkoshcorporation.com/ they make some serious equipment and are a government contractor. Its a safe bet some of those truck are going overseas.

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snoskier1 View Post
    Don,

For what it's worth .... I agree the log in is messed up some way.

I must go to oshkosh365.com and login, then then next page pops up and I must log in again. Then I click EAA members tab, followed by the webcam box. And then I have to press the play button on the video box.... Whew. What a convoluted sort of mess.... but it works for me....

Mark
    One of the bugs you're hitting with the login is the redirect from .com to .org - if you go straight to oshkosh365.ORG, you won't be prompted for the second login, just FYI.

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Me Tpp!

And it's working on an old refurbished laptop with Vista Business (which the laptop really doesn't have enough horsepower for, but that's what HP upgraded it to when they refurbed it) and IE9, sitting in Camp Scholler on the WiFi. So for the first time in quite a while I've gotten everything to work at once.

Dave

Well, everything except my typing fingers hitting the right keys. (Fat Finger Syndrome.)