Thread: PA-12 Wing Lift Struts; wi;; fit Wag Aero 2+2 or other Wag Aero

PA-12 Wing Lift Struts, will fit Wag Aero 2+2 or other Wag Aero

I have a nice set of Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser wing lift struts available. These are original struts from airworthy PA-12 that were removed to eliminate the repetitive AD inspection. These struts have never failed the inspection. I purchased these to upgrade to sealed struts for the Wag Aero 2+2 I am building but due to time constraints I decided not to upgrade these struts and have purchased a completed set. All four struts are rust and dent free on the outside and include original forks. These struts can be used as-is after inspection on certified PA-12 or PA-14. The struts will also work on a Wag Aero 2+2 without any modification. The strut material could be cut down and used for a Wag Aero Wag-A-Bond or Wag Aero Clipped Wing Sport Trainer. I have a shipping tube and will prep for shipping if you want to arrange pick-up and shipping. The tube is 130” long; 7” x 7” round. I would consider delivery within 200 miles of my home area; Nipomo, CA. with good offer. Shipping weight for the struts I purchased was 64lbs including the shipping tube. I will ship if you arrange pre paid shipping pick up. The tube is not UPS-able but I could cut the struts down to length (105") for UPS shipping if they are intended for a short wing Wag Aero. I'll entertain any reasonable offer.

Thanks,
    Marty

Name:  Strut 5.jpg
Views: 1402
Size:  94.3 KB

Name:  Strut 1.jpg
Views: 1405
Size:  92.8 KB

Name:  Strut 3.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  91.9 KB

Name:  Strut 2.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  Strut 4.jpg
Views: 1005
Size:  94.2 KB
    Last edited by Martyfeehan; 08-24-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: spelling

You ever have any takers Marty?

I still have them, haven't listed them in a while. I bought a set to speed things up. I'll listen to offers.Tough to ship but I do have the tube that my new ones came in.
    Marty

I still have them ..... any and all offers considered.
    Marty

Sent you a PM regarding someone that might be interested.