Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Privately owned drone shot down in KY?

I don't want to sound like I am over simplifying this topic, but if I see it hanging around my house filming whatever, it is GONE. Then I will deal with the owner coming to look for it. I live in Wyoming for a reason and that is EXTREME privacy. What goes on on my ranch is my business. I am an extremely law abiding citizen, but there is a line that is crossed when someone else feels compelled to invade my right to peace and privacy. Heck I won't even go to a neighbors house unless I call first, good manners and respect, let alone take pictures or crawl through their fences.
    Rick
    Last edited by wyoranch; 08-10-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoranch View Post
    I don't want to sound like I am over simplifying this topic, but if I see it hanging around my house filming whatever, it is GONE. Then I will deal with the owner coming to look for it. I live in Wyoming for a reason and that is EXTREME privacy. What goes on on my ranch is my business. I am an extremely law abiding citizen, but there is a line that is crossed when someone else feels compelled to invade my right to peace and privacy. Heck I won't even go to a neighbors house unless I call first, good manners and respect, let alone take pictures or crawl through their fences.
    Rick
    I wouldn't think you'll have many private UAVs buzzing around your house in rural Wyoming. Much more likely it'll be one belonging to The Dear Leader. Let us know how taking a shot at one of those works out!
    Bryan

Houston