Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Scholler Sucks

My quick (but expensive) solution. I set up my pup-tent out close to the interstate (nothing else left) and got my air mattress and sleeping bag ready for sleepy-time. Then decided to watch a movie on my iPad. When I put on my Boze noise reduction headset, I noticed that it almost completely nailed the outside interstate and neighbor nose. So I left it on and slept like a baby.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Great idea!
    Christopher Owens (EAA #808438, VAA #723276)
    Germantown, WI
    Bearhawk Plans #991, Bearhawk Patrol Plans #P313

Being a strict libertarian, I try to live my life in such a way that whatever I do does not harm or even BOTHER others. Now....having said that....if I chose to live in an apartment building, I must expect that the "sounds of others" and the sights of their lives are going to be apparent to me, and to complain about those things would suggest that psychiatric treatments are in order...as in "what did you expect?".

I have not camped at Scholler in years, but always had a great time. As opposed to the apartment building, pretty much everyone there has an interest in aviation. When my days in the Vintage area are complete, I will gladly go back.
    Larry Nelson EAA 35011
    President EAA Chapter 821
    Springfield, MO
    PA 30 / Cessna 195