Thread: Food at Airventure

Food at Airventure

What do people who want to eat healthy do while on the grounds at Osh? I am not talking about leaving or going to a grocery store.

On thing I don't remember if there is a snow cone stand. I think that would be a big hit in hot weather. We have one here,but they call them icy, really about the same.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 07-18-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Bill,
    i am afraid that I won't be MUCH help, but I was there last year with my beautiful wife. She managed to find some salads and fruits around the grounds. Yes they were few and far between but they do exist. I will ask her later this evening if she remembers any specifics.
    rick

There are always ways to adjust around the peripheral, meaning, no fries, 'pop', and excessive sauces/dressing. So even in a 'fast food' environment, you can trim the excess.

Then after you are done eating, go and walk it off.

I don't eat salad, never have, just don't like any kind of salad dressing. I eat some veggies, especially when they are part of a good meal with Gulf red snapper or crab cakes or even Texas bar b q.

I'll look for some fruit, and I am trying to cut out most soft drinks. I am going to have big ice cold Dr. Pepper before I go, so I can survive the week of nothing but Pepsi.