Thread: Across from the Pin-Up Girls

Across from the Pin-Up Girls

Please look my way and stop at my Vintage Air Map booth(1037) in building A to discuss Cubs doing it again for the 80th. I have pictures of the Kolb UltraStar that was used for a Christmas lights display that I am selling plus a weight shift Eipper Quicksilver, a hanger queen for 30 years that must also go.If you have interest,we can also talk about the Champaign Aviation Museum, restoring a B-17, Grimes Flying Lab, Grimes Field and MERFI. Lots to talk about and the view is great.

See you in a few,
    Rick
    Last edited by Rick Rademacher; 07-15-2015 at 07:30 AM.

I am selling my Vintage Air Maps this time in building D booth 4012 and again trying to light a fire under people to have an 80thPiper Cub celebration. Both the Kolb and Quicksilver have been sold but I do have cool looking Cub shirts for enthusiasts. Please stop by for a chat as I enjoy listing to your adventures as much as selling to cover booth costs, my donation to EAA .

Fly/drive safely,

Rick

Last edited by Rick Rademacher; 07-12-2016 at 11:52 AM.

'Across from the pinup girls'? That could be a tough spot, if you want us to look your way. At least you'll have nearby traffic.

Good luck.