Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2015 AirVenture Webcams - Please use this thread for the 2015 Webcams

Always a sad moment when the towers come down. No more webcams till next year.

The Streaming Media Volunteers want to thank all of you that watched and provided feedback of the webcams for this year.

This was a great year for the Streaming Media Team and hope that everyone that was not able to attend was able to feel at least a little connected with the event. We also hope that those that have only seen it through the eyes of the cameras, will want to get to the show in person to really experience what it is really like.

This year we streamed live video out of the grounds for 9 days on the Airshow, Random and Theater in the Woods camera feeds.
    During this time we had:
    89,386 Total Views
    36,434 Unique Viewers
    1,719 Maximum viewers watching at one time.
    1,005,026 Total Minutes Viewed
    85 different countries around the world that watched the streams.

In addition to the above we also had the video streams from the North, Central, and South Wayfinding towers. We don't have all the firm statistics from these cameras yet, but we peaked with 747 concurrent viewers on Saturday July 19th at 2 PM.

Well done EAA. I was all over the cams until I set out for Oshkosh on the 18th, and checked them often when I got back. It's a great way to keep in touch with the event.

Hunter Valley in New South Wales Australia
    Great watching the webcams from over here in OZ. Blew my monthly data limit to pieces. Worth the extra money. Thanks EAA